I weighed this morning and was totally appalled at the numbers. Are you ready for this: 163. So, it is time to make a plan to lose 20 lbs. Yes, my goal is to hit 140 by Halloween. So that breaks down to about 7 lbs per month, and about 2 lbs per week. Not impossible, but challenging. Now, as for my plan to lose the weight…it includes 5 simple steps.
1. Drink water, and lots of it! Cut out my beloved carbonated beverages, lemonade, and other sweet juices. Drink at least 1 gallon of water very dat.
2. Severely limit breads and dairy. This one is particularly hard for me. I love cheese, and yogurt, and bread. Or I love bread. But they fill you up with starches, carbs, and sugars Harvard’s really good for you.
3. Stop with the chocolates. Self-control is key here.
4. Get that heart pumping. 30-60 minutes of exercise 4 days a week. That’s cardio and aerobic, and sweating exercises.
5. Check In once a week. That includes weighing once a week, and writing about it here.
Alrighty, so there’s my plan, and I’ve got three short months to get it done in. Change is key here, and I’ve gained 10 lbs too much in the past 3 months and its just gotta go!